All of CP’s services are designed around making you and your operation a success. We strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Whether it is mechanical engineering design work, or customer service out in the field, CP’s professionals offer the highest-caliber of services.
Our service departments include: Customer Service, which include top-of-the-line customer support, filed-technicians, extensive inventory and readily available parts; Electrical Engineering which enables you run a greener and smarter operation through energy conservation and intelligent motor control systems; Mechanical Engineering, dedicated and highly skilled professionals that will provide you with the best design solutions; Project Management, organizes and coordinates the efforts of the entire CP team including all customer interfaces in establishing project milestones; and Research and Development, who continuously innovates our product line and is committed to providing state-of-the-art equipment for the recycling industry.
We are an organization well known for our superior Customer Service, our goal is to make our customers successful, doing whatever we can to ensure your success. Every one of our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable about our parts, equipment and other various components. With our extensive inventory, our Parts Department will provide you with replacement parts virtually overnight. Our Service Technicians will answer your questions, walk you through repairs, and educate in classroom settings as well as through our extensive O&M manuals. We are happy to schedule service visits as needed to ensure your success.
Customer Service Focuses
- Supplying parts with urgency
- Ensuring your successful operation
- Providing extensive O&M manuals
- Visiting you at your material recovery facility as needed
- Carrying an extensive line of inventory
- Educating you on recycling equipment operation through classroom workshops
- Developing strong customer relationships through providing superior support
- Contacting you on a monthly basis to ensure your operation is running smoothly and successfully
Our Dedicated Customer Service Team
We have multiple inside customer service sales reps and outside field technicians that coordinate their efforts. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing full coverage to you via phone/email/site visits for your successful operation.
The CP Electrical Engineering Department is headed by Advanced MRF, a division of the CP Group, also a Siemens Automation Solutions Partner. We build the electrical controls for our turn-key recycling systems in-house. We design not only the electrical wiring diagrams for all the motors, blowers, contactors and switches, but also provide the control logic for the PLC, parameters for the VFDs (if present), and build the panels. We supervise the installation of the electrical controls in the remote locations, and provide professional troubleshooting with a reliable set of teamwork and advanced remote monitoring tools.
Our expertise in UL Standards, NEC Electrical Field Wiring, OSHA E-Stop Standards, 3 Phase Power, 3 Phase Motor Control, Automation Software and Field Bus technologies allows us to extend our full range of service to any industry with industrial power, control or automation needs.
Electrical Engineering Focuses
- Increased uptime
- Increased automation
- Increased energy-saving
- Operating greener & smarter
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Increased productivity and throughput
- Increased proactive troubleshooting capabilities
- Increased synergies between manufacturing divisions
- Seamless data-acquisition from belt scale to the bale scale
Our experienced and knowledgeable engineering staff includes Project Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Designers. Proficient in AutoCAD and 3-D SolidWorks design, these dedicated and highly skilled professionals will provide you with the best design solutions to ensure that your recycling facilities are meeting the industry’s latest standards with state-of-the-art technology. Our Engineering Department will offer you its proven expertise in developing the most practical, reliable, economical and productive solution for your custom-engineered systems. No job is too big or too small. Let us value engineer your project today.
Mechanical Engineering Focuses
- Value engineering
- Customer care regardless of size of company
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3-D SolidWorks design
- Extensive domestic and international experience
- Meeting the toughest international code requirements
- Producing custom-engineered design solutions for turn-key MRFs
- Implementation of the most modern and cost-effective technology
All CP Manufacturing projects have a dedicated Project Manager to handle all facets of the engineering, fabrication, shipping, installation and commissioning stages of the project. Our Project Managers will organize and coordinate the efforts of the entire CP team including all customer interfaces in establishing project milestones and ensuring the goals, objectives and expectations are met or exceeded. The CP team is committed to ensuring the project is completed on schedule while delivering a system ready for commercial operation in a safe working environment with the best fit and finish in the industry.
Project Management Focuses
- Best fit and finish in the industry
- Meeting and exceeding project milestones
- Working closely with customer and key players to set clear objectives
- Coordinating efforts of entire team to ensure customer goals are met and exceeded
Research and Development
CP’s R&D department is committed to providing state-of-the-art equipment for the recycling industry. Constantly reviewing trends, materials, and new components, our talented and innovative team strives to design the most efficient and durable equipment available.
Research and Development Focuses
- Zero downtime
- Ease of maintenance
- Optimizing system/equipment synergy
- Designing equipment with integrity and durability
- Observing industry for changing market and material trends
- Proactively designing and providing solutions for changing market trends