Anti-Wrapping Screen with Low Wear and Maintenance
The revolutionary CP Auger Screen™ sizes material by using a series of cantilevered augers that mitigate wrapping and jamming, and requiring very low-maintenance. Built with low-wear technology, it maintains reliable sizing at high volumes for Single Stream, MSW, C&D, C&I, and Green Waste applications.
Watch CP Auger Screen™ process MSW at Hampden, Maine facility.
Watch CP Auger Screen™ process MSW at Boston facility.
Watch CP Auger Screen™ Process Single Stream Material
Watch CP Auger Screen™ Process Stringy, Dry Commercial, and C&D Material
CP Auger Screen™ Features
Extremely low wrapping and jamming
Reduces manual sorters
Low maintenance, minimal wear
Three cuts: Overs, Unders, and Sides
Reliable sizing at high volume
Commercial & Industrial
Construction & Demolition
Adjustable Opening Sizes
8” openings when used before presort
• Decreases amount of material seen by sorters, increases efficiency
• Removes small fraction from sorters, increases safety
• Decreases amount of manual sorters needed, only see the “Big Uglies”
5” openings when used as a scalping machine
• Creates homogenous sized streams to properly feed downstream machines
• Captures small OCC (Amazon effect) in one place for better recovery of OCC